Business Valuations: What is my business really worth?
- Discover the fair market value of your entire business or business segment.
- Set a benchmark for your business value.
- Determine the value of your business for your estate planning concerns.
- Uncover the value to maximize the return on the sale of your business.
- Establish a price for a partner buy-out.
- Set the annual value for your buy-sell agreement.
- Find the value to launch an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Profit & Performance Improvement: How do I get to the next level?
- Analyze organizational structure for efficiency and performance gaps.
- Establish financial goals and put into practice strategies for attaining them, while presenting measurements to chart their progress
- Find the key leverage point that will make a significant, meaningful, long-lasting difference in yourself or your organization.
- Establish SMART goals for your company.
- Move your company up a performance level.
- Build employee responsibility and initiative.
- Establish problem-solving strategies within your organization.
Business Marketing: How to develop a unified smart marketing plan?
- Boost your use of product/service, price, promotion, place, and people.
- Find the right mix of personal selling, public relations, sales promotion, and advertising.
- Employ the marketing methods that maximize profits.
- Develop a relationship-marketing plan.
- Build a network of people and resources that refer clients to you.
- Uncover the performance gaps in your current marketing strategies.
Employee Benefit Education: How do I attract and award quality talent?
- Communicate to your employees the true cost of benefits provided.
- Discover additional ways to retain employees.
- Compare competitive benefit packages.
- Inform employees of the complete, employer provided benefits.
- Uncover ways to recruit employees.
- Implement special benefits for special employees.
- Provide cost effective benefits to your staff.
- Manage and improve employee morale.
Business Strategies: What is my company not doing well?
- Get financing to launch your business successfully.
- Get competitive to streamline operations.
- Get productive to maximize profits.
- Get consistent to improve quality.
- Get focused to leverage core competencies.
- Get sold to exit and transition smoothly.